Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ATA not registering with call manager

Folks,

I have 2 ATA 186 devices. I have been trying to register them with call manager, but, have had no success so far. I factory reset them. Also, I have ip phones in the same subnet who do not have any problems registering with call manager. Everything is being given by DHCP server.

When i go through the menu and look at the web interface, i get an ip address from DHCP , but for some reason the MGCP box says 0. That means that MGCP is not enabled with the ATA is factory reset.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY

Re: ATA not registering with call manager

Have you tried using the Voice configuration menu? I've plugged an analog phone into this device and configured it that way when the web interface wasn't working. There is a config document out there with all the menu options - it includes MGCP options.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps514/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801a8b2b.html

On the left side of the linked page above is an admin guide for the ATA via an MGCP gateway.

Erik.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content