cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ata186 and 7750

bedwards
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 7750 with a MPR200, we are awaiting delivery of an MPR 300, so we can vlan seems with the MPR200 it's not possible. I have tried to get an ata 186 working, it picks up an IP address from net register, but doesn't want to register with CCM. I think because using the MPR200 we are only able to use the default vlan. Any suggestions ???

3 Replies 3

s-doyle
Level 3
Level 3

I am not sure how the VLAN support on MRP 300 is going to help you in this case. For this particular case, you may have to just check the L3 connectivity between the ATA and Call manager.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/voiceapp/ps967/products_data_sheet09186a008009973c.html

I have checked the L3 connectivity and it works, tried in on a non 7750 CCM installation with vlans the ATA186 is seen directly in the callmanager.

MARTIN STREULE
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

The Registrar used in the ICS doesn't give the ATA addresses from the IP Phone range (which it should), but from the "other devices" range.

...And here the tftp-option is missing.

I had a TAC case open on this one,but never got a useful answer or even a useful feedback.

Workaround:

You have to enter the CCM (tftp) address manually in the ATA (use the ATA's web-interface x.x.x.x/dev).

Be sure that you have ATA SW which supports skinny.

Cheers,

Martin