Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Consol

Hello there,

In Attendant Consol loging page, I select "Remember the username and password" option but it never does. Could please let me know if there's anywhere else that I have to look at it?

Thanks,

7 Replies 7

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is set in the following file:

C:\program Files\Cisco\Call Manager Attendant Console\data\GlobalSettings.xml

Does the user have write access to this file? I usually give the Authenticated Users group write access to the Call Manager Attendant Console folder.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Thanks Brandon

The data folder in empty!!!! Nothing is in it. I also searched for the GlobalSetting.xml file in the entire C drive but no success.

I also need to know how can I give write access to the Attendant Consol users?

Thanks,

Browse to C:\program Files\Cisco. Right-click the Call Manager Attendant Console folder and choose Properties. Click the Security tab. Click Add and enter the user or group you want to give permission to. I recommend Authenticated Users. Once back to the properties screen, click the group you added in the top pane and check Allow Full Control in the bottom pane. Click Apply and OK.

Brandon

Brandon,

I can't find the GlobalSetting.xml file in the CallManager. Do I need that file to setup this permission?

Thanks,

It should be created automatically, but I'm guessing it is not because the logged in user does not have permissions to this folder. Either give the user permissions as described in my last post or log in as an administrator to verify.

Brandon

I gave full access to the Authenticated Users group but I don't know how to add the Attendant Consol users into the Authenticated Users group. It doesn't give me the option to add any users.

Thanks,

Users get added to this group automatically when they log in, so all users who have a username and password to log in will be part of the group.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: