Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Attendant Console and Hunt Group Logins

I am looking for a way for my users to login into multiple hunt groups using the attendant console.

My testing has proven the attendant console works very well for logging into 1 hunt group at a time but I have users that need to be able to log into more than 1 hunt group at a time. Is this possible?

Example - A users primary funtion is to take calls from the tech support hunt group but when things get busy he needs to log into the sales hunt group at the same time to help out.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Attendant Console and Hunt Group Logins

No, this will not be possible

Have you found an answer yet?

If not, I have attendant console users that are able to answer incoming calls for diffent broadcast calling hunt group pilot points. They will need to identify the pilot point number in the broadcast calling window of the attendant console to answer the call appropriately.

Bronze

What I did is this, and, by no means is it scalable to a high level, but will work. Let's say I have two pilot points for New York and LA. I create a user named NY who logs in and only answers NY calls. I create a user NYLA who logs in and answers New York and LA calls. I create a user named LA who answers only LA calls. The receptionist logs in as the person they want. Each user is associated with their respective pilot point.

Views
Helpful
Replies