Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Attendant Console / Auto Attendant "4 call restriction"

I read that that Auto Attendant can only support upto 4 simultaneous outside calls, is there a way i can relax that restriction.

One way I think will be to play the opening greeting message from Unity instead of AutoAttendant so for example if I give a 100 user, 16 session Unity VM, then I will be able to queue upto 16 simultaneous calls. Please comment if this would be the right approach? Also let me know if there are other options to increase the 4 call restriction, also if this limitation will go away in the next release.

BTW are AutoAttendant and CallManager Attendant Console two different products, or is it just a name change with the newer release ??

Thanks,

Ahmer Ghazi

1 REPLY

Re: Attendant Console / Auto Attendant "4 call restriction"

The 4 call limitation is for a co-resident installation of Auto Attendant and Call Manager. If you purchase a dedicated box and the IVR software you can run more than 4 sessions, depending on the number of IVR ports you purchase.

Auto Attendant and Attendant Console are two different products. Attendant Console provides funcitonality similiar to a traditional operator console.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content