Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Attendant Console Auto Popup when Minimized.

We are running CCM 4.2(1)sr1a. The receptionist who is using Attendant Console has other responsibilities and generally has other applications open on her computer. The Attendant Console is in the background or minimized most of the time. When a call comes in the user has to go to the task bar and bring the AC application manually in order to see the console. Is there a way for the Attendant Console to automatically pop to the forefront when an active call is coming in?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Green

Re: Attendant Console Auto Popup when Minimized.

Ok,

1.Open the AC client App.

2. Next to Call Control Message in the left side you will see an Window.

3. Click on it.

HTH

4 REPLIES
Green

Ok,

1.Open the AC client App.

2. Next to Call Control Message in the left side you will see an Window.

3. Click on it.

HTH

Thanks for your response. I am not sure if I understood what you were telling me to do. On the Call Control window all I can do is maximize it within the Attendant Console window. When I do this then minimize AC, when a call comes in the window pops up. The only problem is that all the other subwindows within AC are covered by the call control window. If I have the Call Control window in a small window so you can see all other windows within AC, then I minimize AC when a call comes in the AC window stays minimized.

Thank you very much for your help. That fixed it.

Views
Helpful
Replies