Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Attendant Console Call Control Status Info Incorrect

I have recently upgraded to call manager 3.1.4b and implemented attendant console 1.1.1. I have a problem with the attendant console call control window which displays the status of the ip phone being controlled by AC. Sometimes, an incoming call is displayed on all lines. Other times, the call control window fails to recognise that a call has terminated and the line continues to show busy. This does not effect the operation of the phone. I can clear the problem by either logging out and back into AC. Sometimes, I need to reset the phone. Does anyone have any ideas?

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Attendant Console Call Control Status Info Incorrect

It sounds like it could be a software bug... I'm not familiar with attendant console. Have you talked to Cisco about it yet?

Tracey,

have you resolved this issue ? We've got a Cm recently upgraded to 3.1(4b) and running AC, and are suffering similar symptoms.

Kelvin

Hi,

is version 1.1.1 coming with 3.1(4b), or 1.1.2a? Maybe You should reinstall the plugin that comes with 3.1(4b) in your client's PCs.

Yanna

Silver

I am facing the same problem, CCM 3.1.4b and AC 1.1.2. Did anyone get a solution for this?

Views
Helpful
Replies