Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendant Console / CallManager 4.1(3) Problems

Hi. We have a client that has 2 operators and they are inserted in a line group with a hunt pilot in order to reach them TopDown.. We installed the Attendant Console version 1.4(1 ES11) in the first operator and everytime a calls come in it shows up in the Console but when the CCM takes the call back in order to send it to the 2nd operator I received a message on the Attendant COnsole saying:

Failed to make a new call.

And we didn't make a new call... Any ideas?

CallManager version is 4.1(3)sr3a. I already restarted the TCD service in both callmanagers but the problem continues..

Thanks in advanced,

-Jose

6 REPLIES

Re: Attendant Console / CallManager 4.1(3) Problems

I think that the best way to troubleshoot this issue is opening a case with us since it will be necessary to take some traces and check the AC logs.

I would check to make sure the phones and ac hunt pilot are associated with the ac user.

Hi,

Check these points:

- Partition & CSS : Pilote Point = Device Phone

- Attendant console user: Create 2 users: ACC01 and ACC02

- Pilot Point with Pilot Number: 9529 (for example)

- Hunt Group Members:

* 2 users Member: ACC01 and ACC02 (line 1)

- Device Phone:

* 2 Devices Phones: 9500 and 9501

- Create user Attendant console : User ID: ac and Device association with Phones with extension 9500 9501 and Pilote point

- Installing the Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Plug-in on two Attendant PC and logon the first with user ID ACC01 and the second with user ID ACC02.

Please let me know.

C?dric

We are not using AC Pilot / Hunt Groups.. We are only using the AC client for a phone that is part of a CallManager 4.x line group / hunt pilot.

We open a TAC case and it seems it is not a supported configuration to have the AC Client installed to manage a DN that is part of a Line Group.. They re-create the problem easily..

The reason we used Line Groups and Hunt Pilots and not AC Pilot and Hunt Groups is that the later doesn't have broadcast capabilities in order to ring all phones at the same time.. The client has 2 operators in a line group in order to ring both of them at the same time.. and would like to use the AC Client to see line state information..

Thanks in advanced,

Jose

As far as I'm aware - Attendant console with a pilot point does have broadcast capabilities. You need to change the setting located here:

C:\ProgramFiles\Cisco\CallManagerAttendant\bin\acconfig.bat (Advanced Tab) Routing algorithm to Broadcast Hunting.

Cheers

Dave

The broadcast hunting capabilities of the attendant console is different that the normal broadcast capabilities using CCM Line Groups/Hunt Groups/etc..

----------------

Broadcast hunting enables Cisco CallManager Attendant Console to answer calls and place them into a queue. The attendant console displays the queued calls to all available attendants after inserting the calls into the queue and to all attendants that become available while the call is in the queue. The queued calls appear in the Broadcast Calls window on the attendant PC. Any attendant in the hunt group that is online can answer the queued calls.

-------------

TIA,

-Jose

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content