cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console CM 3.3(2)

david.lawrence
Level 3
Level 3

We have recently upgraded to 3.3(2) from 3.1(4b). AC works fine using the AC Client that came with 3.1(4b), ver 1.1.2, connecting to CM3.3(2), but when i upgraded one machine to AC 1.2.1 I get Call Control setup error when login on to the 1.2.1 AC client.

The older client still works fine. Anyone else had a problem like this and found a resolution?

Thanks

David

3 Replies 3

egoppel
Level 1
Level 1

Take a look at your JTAPI version, and upgrade/downgrade it to the same version that`s on the callmanager (probably 1.4(2) )

Also check the config of your JTAPI, and check if everything is correct.

Problems like these are mostly concerning JTAPI.

Look at the compatibility matrix for supported versions of AC for your cm version.

3.3.2 has AC 1.1(3) officialy supported, i don`t know they backward support the newer versions.

Thanks for the post. I'll pull down 1.1(3) of AC and try this. Have already updatred CCM to 1.2.1 of AC. Should have checked this first! Doh!!

D

Installed Ver 1.1.3 and still had the same problem. on checking the AC Log files on the client, there seemed to be an issue with Call Park. This was confusing as we don't use the call park feature.

The new version now gives a call park window, and the AC user (config not changed since 3.3 upgrade) was not configured to retrieve parked calls. Enabled the tick box, logged back in and everything now working.

D