Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Maximizes on Ring

johnllvt0
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We just implemented a Cisco IP phone system. I have two users with this problem. They are using Cisco 7940's with Attendant Console. When Attendant Console is minimized, when their phone rings, it maximizes, and their cursor jumps out of whatever application they were in, and into Attendant Console. We tried deleting and recreating their Attendant Console accounts, but this didn't fix the problem. This doesn't happen to every phone/Attendant Console installation I have, only two people have this problem, but it's driving them nuts. I can't find any preference in Attendant Console or Call Manager saying "maximize attendant console on ring" or anything like that. Any ideas? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

d-roush
Level 1
Level 1

They must have hit the button in the bottom right hand corner that enable auto-maximize for AC. The button is on the bottom next to Call Control.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

d-roush
Level 1
Level 1

They must have hit the button in the bottom right hand corner that enable auto-maximize for AC. The button is on the bottom next to Call Control.

That fixes it! Thanks... I don't think that feature is covered in the manual...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: