cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console MOH source?

loevans
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to figure out a way to have the MOH on the AC be something completely different from the rest of the customer's MOH. I have read the doc quoted below, but in CCM 4.2(3), there is not a MOH source drop down box in the device pool. Where else could I change the MOH settings for the AC lines. There is also no MOH source selections for the AC pilot point config.

Anyone know where the MOH source is derived from in CCM 4.2(3)? When I test it, we do get MOH, but I'm not sure where it comes from.

Thanks

CCM Docs Quoted:

Understanding Call Queuing

You can configure a pilot point to support call queuing, so when a call comes to pilot point and all hunt groups members are busy, Cisco CallManager Attendant Console sends calls to a queue. While in the queue, the callers receive music on hold if you have chosen an audio source from the Network Hold Audio Source and the User Hold MOH Audio Source drop-down list boxes in the Device Pool window. The attendants cannot view the queued calls. When a hunt group member becomes available, Cisco TCD redirects the call to that hunt group member.

You enable queuing for a pilot point by choosing the pilot point in the Attendant Console Configuration Tool and checking the Enable Queuing check box. You must also enter a value in the Queue Size field and the Hold Time (in Seconds) field. The queue size specifies the number of calls that are allowed in the queue. If the queue is full, Cisco TCD routes calls to the "always route" hunt group member that is specified on the Hunt Group Configuration window. If you do not specify an always route member, Cisco TCD drops the call when the queue size limit is reached. The hold time specifies the maximum time (in seconds) that Cisco TCD keeps a call in the queue. If the call is in the queue for longer than the "HoldTime," the call gets redirected to "AlwaysRoute" member. If the "AlwaysRoute" member is not configured, no action occurs.

For more information on accessing the Attendant Console Configuration Tool in the "Using the Attendant Console Configuration Tool" section.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It's now specified at the "Common Profile" in CCM 4.2, which is applied to the AC Pilot Point as well as all other devices.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It's now specified at the "Common Profile" in CCM 4.2, which is applied to the AC Pilot Point as well as all other devices.

HTH,

Chris

Chris,

Thanks, you are right. Found that out after posting...and it does work. However, the documentation is incorrect, and Cisco has submitted a bug for that.

Loy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: