Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Attendant Console - Proper voicemail box

Ok...

- I have a subscriber with ext 5543871. Who has their own Voicemail box at 5543871.

- My AC Pilot Point is the Main number of the office 5543888

- My Hunt Group is setup to Call Directory # 5543871 First

- Next it calls a CTI Route point of 5542000(dummy) to forward all to voicemail

Problem: When calls come in to 5543888 and go to the first hunt member of 5543871 the calls are forwarded to that individual mailbox. I would prefer if calls from 5543888 go to the Main Voicemail box and the calls direct to the subscriber hit the personal voicemail box. I guess I am expecting the Hunt Group to supervise the transfer and try the next hunt member instead of CFNA'ing to the individuals vm box.

That make sense? What are my options. I would prefer to NOT add a second extension to the phone that has no voicemail.

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Attendant Console - Proper voicemail box

Your thinking is correct the call should go to the 5542000 voicemail box. When devices are assigned to hunt group the line callforward options are not respected by CCM. Make sure that the 5542000 has "Always route member" checked.

Chris

I verified that the "Always route member" is checked and it is still respecting the line forward option. Either that or the CallManager is reporting her CLID information to the Unity Server instead of the 5543888 #.

I am still having an issue with this. Calls are forwarding to the first hunt members voicemail box.

Here is my next question. What if another person in the office wants to be able to receive calls while the main office individual is out? Based on what you are saying I can't CFNA the first hunt member to someone else. So can I mark them as not available if they aren't using the AC application?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content