Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Attendant Console + queue (acconfig.bat)

Hi,

I've two reception phones (9951 and 9952) wich are controlled by an AC Pilot point (9950). On this pilot point I've configured a queue (via acconfig.bat).

The queue has a maximum length of 60 seconds before the caller gets diverted to the backoffice.

Now if both of the AC's are offline, the caller still has to wait the 60 seconds before being diverted to the backoffice.

I've put a no answer on the the DN's of both reception phones and an 'always route member' on the hunt group.

Is there a way to get this to work?

with kind regards,

Paul van den IJssel

Digacom

Callmanager 4.1(3)sr3a

4 REPLIES

Re: Attendant Console + queue (acconfig.bat)

Paul,

Since you have a third member which is the back office phone, if both AC1 and Ac2 are offline, call should immediately route to the third member without queueing. Call will be queued if Backoffice phone is busy.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmfeat/fsccmac.htm

Does that make sense?

Sankar.

Hi Sankar,

Well you whould say so. But is doesn't...

If I have both of my AC's offline and the backoffice phone is idle, the caller still gets queued for 60 seconds (maximum queueu length).

Paul

Have you set the queue to broadcast ?

If so, the call will wait 60 seconds (your timer value) before getting routed to the always route member.

HTH

Paul.

Hi Paul,

The queue is set to first available.

Paul

Views
Helpful
Replies