Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

attendant console setup question

Hi, I have 3 person with a 7940 phone, there is only one DN per phone. (the DN is used for corporate and personnal call).

I configured a Attendant console in CCM 4.3sr2, to distribute the call place to "0" between those 3 persons when they are logged (on the attendant console software). All is working great, but I what to route calls to a corporate voice mail box (in unity), if the call is not anwser or if one of this person have forget to logoff when his unavailable.

Thanks for your help !

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: attendant console setup question

Add a CTI route point with the extension of the corporate voicemail box. Set the Call Forward All to voicemail, VM profile etc.

Add the CTI route point as the last member of the Attendant console hunt group and also check the Always Route member check box.

Regards,

Anup

I understand, but is happening if the person forget to put put off-line his attendant console when she is away from his desk ?

Once TCD routes the call, that is it. There is no Ring No Answer "pullback" like an ACD can do. The only thing you can do is Call Forward No Answer into voice mail or back into a Pilot Point that will route to one of the other operators.

Attendant Console will remember the original called party. Set your individual DNs to goto VM and if they leave AC client online, the caller will hear the VM of who they called, not the VM of the individual person...

I don't know how you are using the AC Pilot point, but for a general delivery mailbox, just setup a box with the extension of the AC pilot.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content