Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Attendent Console Issue

We have about 6 Attendant Console users at different sites thru out the network that have been working w/ no issues hor about one year. We have reset the TCD and the CTI MGR services w/ no luck. In a maintenance window we made sure that all Attendant Console applications were closed and reset the TCD and the CTI MGR services, again w/ no luck?.No changes have been made to the users or pilot # ect?of the 6 sites, 2 sites are not working all of the sudden. They have to use the 7960 sets....CCM 4.1....Has anyone seen this before and be able to point me in the correct direction....Thanks in Advance!!

2 REPLIES

Re: Attendent Console Issue

I haven't had this happen for a while, but you could delete the AC user associations for the sites in question, and then re-associate the devices and route points, etc.. You could also reset the TCD and CTI services after this.

Re: Attendent Console Issue

I have a window to test tonight....I will give it a try and let you know how I make out...Thanks Man!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content