cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant, call park and transfer issue (CCME)

jbiggs24hr
Level 1
Level 1

I have a cisco developed auto attendant script for Call manager express. I have PSTN connectivity via a SIP Trunk to our carrier. I have a incomming dial peer configured with codec G729r8 going to a ephone Hunt-group I have no issues with tranfering or parking calls. Once aa serivice is configure on the incomming dial peer and codec changed to G711ulaw, I'm no longer able to park or tranfer calls, the calls just goes to hold. Has anyone ran into this before. more detail is available upon request

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Which CCME version?

Can you try with latest XJ1 and a-bcd 2.1.2.2 ?

Do you have "no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily" under "voice service voip" ?

Current CME version is 4.0,IOS 12.4(9)T1 this is the only current version certified to work with the Carriers SIP platform.

no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily is not at valid command under the current IOS version. I did disable supplementary-service h450.12 per TAC.

Hi,

no matter the certification you will find that new releases have fixes for many strange issues. That is not saying that 12.4(11)XJ1 will fix your specific one.

Luckly as far is know to the community, XJ does not break anything over previous releases. This is why I would give it a shot.

Thanks for the input, I have upgraded to CME 4.1 and IOS 12.4(11)XJ no XJ1 available on the download site. I also loaded the latest phone firmware to 8.2.1. Still no dice on resolving the call park and tranfers issue though.

You can get XJ1 going directly to ftp.cisco.com with CCO username and password.

Hope XJ (no 1) works for you as I've seen trouble registering phones one time that I had loaded it.

Are you now able to configure "no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily" under "voice service voip" ?

Which version b-acd script are you running ?

What the phone does when you press, for example, 'transfer' after receiving a call from b-acd ?

Thanks I will attempt to download the XJ1 directly from the ftp site.

I did apply 'no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily' no noticiable change.

We have a custom aa script that was written by cisco advance services team due to unique menuing requirements.

I have the same symptions as i did with previous versions, the calls get placed on hold instead of park, and when attempting to transfer the call, it dials but never connects the call leg.

I see. Why don't you try the standard b-acd script to compare, on the result you would know if it is because AA is involved, or is an issue with the custom script.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: