Helpful
Replies

Auto forward unread messages

zjung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Unity4.x, Exchange 200x

Is it possible to auto forward unread Unity messages to another mailbox after a configurable time period?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not currently - I poked around with some of the mailbox management tools from Microsoft as well and there doesn't appear to be anything that does this as you want here.

The Message Store Manager on www.CiscoUnityTools.com can do a lot of things with messages based on rules but moving messages to another mailbox is not one of them. It's something we can look at but I suspect this is something you'd need added on a per user basis (i.e. messages from specific users need to go to specific alternate mailboxes, not having all messages from a group of users going to a single mailbox) - it'd be tough to do that with scripts like the MSM uses, it'd need to be something configured on a per user basis.

As with all features like this, be sure to have your account team enter a PERs for it so the product folks know it's something that desirable in the field...

OK Jeff, thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: