cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AutoAttendant Help

soundar_c
Level 1
Level 1

We have callmanager with 3.09. I downloaded the autoattendant software "cm-aa-ffr-2.1.1a.exe" for 3.09. I think i have the right configuration(with the route pointe and cti ports). But still when i call the route point it just gives me a silence. The trace file in the application engine shows that it got a reroute event and that the session is terminated. Never could get it to work. wondering if this is a license issue! Any help will be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you have a CallManager cluster? If so, check the Cisco CallManager Group that you have assigned to the CTI Route Point and CTI Ports (this group is assigned through the Device Pool).

Make sure that in the AppAdmin page that you have pointed to the correct IP address for the JTAPI provider.

Thanks for the response.

The callmanager is not in a cluster. It is just one machine in a lab environment. In the app engine, when i start the service, it starts up fine, as i see jtapi is running. when i look at the trace files for jtapi it shows that the app connects to the jtapi. The jtapi trace even shows the events when i make a call to the route point. It just fails when the route point redirects the call to the cti port. Just at this point I am not able to decipher what happens (it just says, call terminated due to reroute event!)What might be the issue?

thanks

E-Mail me your trace file. adignan@n2nsolutions.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: