Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Automatic Dial-out

Is "automatic dial-out" feature there in Callmanager.

Requirement is to dial out preconfigured numbers and playout the recorded message. If it is not possible with Callmanager alone, will it need seperate application/device ?

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Automatic Dial-out

I have very limited info in this subject, but maybe I can point you in the right direction. I don't see a way for callmanager alone to accomplish this feature. I do know of a customer with callmanager and IPCC that is doing the automatic dialing. They are using a third party application called Mosiac Predictive dialer

to accomplish the predictive dialer. I think you could probably use CRA(ip/ivr) to play the promts that you are wanting but I would not be sure where to start. Like I said I hope this will help you get started down the road.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Thanks for the inputs. It realy helped me. But I could not find anything about Mosiac/Mosaic Predictive dialer. I searched for other vendors which supports predictive dialing. eshare is the one, but again no information is available.

I can develop this application using CRA, but issue is how to start the auto dialing. IVR always starts with entering digits.

I have some information that may help you, but iam not able to post it Publicly. You can mail me @ rif.kiamil@jjfastfood.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content