cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AvConvMsg_Mc - Event 10002

d1nnsear
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 3.0(2) <br>TSP 3.0.2<br>CCM 3.1.2c<br>Exch 5.5 sp4 <br><br>The description for Event ID ( 10002 ) in Source ( AvConvMsg_MC ) could not be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): IAvDohDirectory::ExecuteCommand returned [0x80040e31] on line 347 of file h:\commsvr\Sources\AvConvPhoneHandler\AvConvPHAttemptSignInSvr\AvConvPHAttemptSignIn.cpp <br><br>Running conversation AttemptSignIn on Port 1 <br><br>Got a whole host of these & users couldn't sign-in. Had to resort to a reboot which has cleared the prob, can't see why this happened though or what it means. <br><br>I've also got a memory blank, what does the Doh do again?<br><br>Cheers folks.<br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

This looks like CSCdv04296. Is there a TAC case for this? If not, please open a case with TAC so we can gather more information and apply a patch if need be. Feel free to e-mail me directly to discuss this further.

Not applicable

It looks like an error occurred around the point where Unity tries to get the subscriber's Inbox from Exchange. This can occur if there is a down email server, network outage, or if Unity is running out of MAPI resources.

If there were not any network problems around the time of this event, it would be wise to run the Exchange Optimizer in order to make sure Unity has enough MAPI threads to keep track of all the mailboxes.

The DOH is Unity's Database Object Heirarchy... essentially a collection of objects and properties that make up Unity's database.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

There weren't any network/CCM/Exchange probs around the time of these events. I'll try the Optimiser again as we have added on >600 users over the last couple of weeks.

Cheers Scott.