Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AvCs_MC error when attempting to adding user

I am getting the common, "an unrecognized error has occurred...(etc)" When I look in my event log I see an application error "Assertion failed: SUCCEEDED(hr) in File: h:\commsvr\Sources\SA\avsadbconn\AvSaDohObject.cpp at Line: 2317" I am running Unity 2.4.6.126. Logging in as a Domain/Exchange admin, with Unity administrative priveledge. Part of my problem I suppose could be that this machine config does not have an H: drive, however when I map drive letter H: to the drive where the Commserver directory has been from day 1, I still get the same. <br>The only change I made was to run the DirectoryWalker Util. to remove a subscriber that the illustrious Exchange admin on this network was kind enough to delete from exchange before removing the Unity account, which was successful, except now I can not add any more users, either by importing and existing exchange account, or creating new. I CAN import using the Bulk Impot Utility however.<br>Anybody encountered this error/problem before before?<br><br>--Cael

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: AvCs_MC error when attempting to adding user

I am also seeing this error in the even viewer:
"Exception occurred and handled in File: h:\commsvr\Sources\SA\avsadbconn\AvSaDohObject.cpp at Line: 2758 - Error: 80004005H Call stack:
0x5DEB8BDD AvSaDbConn.dll: DllUnregisterServer + 483634 bytes
0xFEDCBA98 : :
0x89ABCDEF : :
0x77D5BCA0 RPCRT4.dll: TowerConstruct + 582 bytes"

--Cael

Views
Helpful
Replies