cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AVCSMgr and MAPI Problems

adieball
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there<br><br>System: W2k, SP2, IE 5.5 SP2, MSDE 2000 SP1 + Hotfix no Exchange. Unity 3.1.3<br><br>I have the following problem:<br><br>After installing Unity 3.1.3 (without any errors) nd running the configuration Wizzard, Unity will not start. I see the already discussed error messages (MAPI, DOH, AVCSMGR ...) in the event viewer.<br><br>I check the topics and found the articel where you were requested to delete some Message Subsystem Profile's from Unity from the Registry. I don't have this registry keys on my system ?!?!?<br><br>I used the permission wizzard and service and install account is the domain administrator.<br><br>I already tried to reinstall (after usage of removal utility) without any success (same error messages).<br><br>#######<br>Event_ID: 30003<br>Source: MALEx_MC<br>An error occured while trying to access / and create MAPI profile<br>#######<br>Event_ID 32013<br>Source Doh_MC<br>800404b5h<br><br><br>Any ideas?<br><br>Any help is really appriciated.<br><br><br><br>

1 Reply 1

adieball
Level 1
Level 1

I checked with SYSCHECK and except some Exchange 5.5 errors, I get some very strage DoH errors:

Unexpected Error Occured in e:\views\Unity3.1.2.41\un_Doh2\SysCheck\DohTests\GetTheDoh.cpp, line: 45, hr = : HRESULT 0x80004005

Unexpected Error Occured in e:\views\Unity3.1.2.41\un_Doh2\SysCheck\DohTests\GetTheDoh.cpp, line: 45, hr = : HRESULT 0x80004005

Any ideas?

Rgds.
Andre

This is strage, becasue