cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Average wait time

jeremy.rogers
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to create a script that tells the average wait time to callers. However even with only one call in the queue they are getting wait times of 20 minutes or higher. Is there any way to fix this or tweak it? I am running CRS 3.1(2)sr2.

5 Replies 5

aslam
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Jeremy,

When you check this Average Wait time on the Real time monitoring, do you see the same time ?

Aslam.

no in the real time monitoring I am seeing the longest wait time to be 3 minutes.

Jeremy,

There is a difference betwen Longest Wait Time and Avg. Wait time, which one are you checking, and secondly are you checking this for the specific CSQ or the overall ICD Stats ?

Aslam.

the average wait time is 30 seconds. We only have the one CSQ and thats what I am getting the statistics from.

Thats kind of wierd, can you keep the real time reporting open and then place the call and see if the time that it reports is the same as that in the real time reports or if its different.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: