Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

AvNotifier_MC error attempting to set MWI for user

Hello all -

Unity 3.1(5) and CCM 3.3 spC

I am getting the following error for a single user in my application event log:

Event Type: Error

Event Source: AvNotifier_MC

Event Category: Run

Event ID: 1046

Date: 5/14/03

Time: 10:59:00 AM

User: N/A

Computer: PWAUNITY1

Description:

Failed to set message waiting lamp for user x, ext xxxxx, reason: Load from Doh failed.

Description of problem: This user's CCM extension was changed, so the user was deleted from Unity. Upon re-adding user to Unity with new extension, we experienced some problems with access to our GC. Assertion failed and we had to use the RemoveSubscriberProperties tool on the user before reattempting the import. After successfully importing the user into Unity, we started getting the AvNotifier_MC errors for the user's old extension, not the new one. I have used DohPropTest tool on the user and confirmed Notification MWI is MWI-1 and all fields appear normal when matched against a working user. I did try adding the old extension to the user as an alternate, but this did not correct the AvNotifier_MC errors. I have confirmed that we can dial the MWI-on and MWI-off numbers OK Is there a way to correct this in the Unitydb without deleting the subscriber at this point?

Thanks much in advance.

Ginger

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY

Re: AvNotifier_MC error attempting to set MWI for user

Hello - Here is an update ... I worked with TAC on this problem. After normal working hours, I deleted the user and waited for directory synchronization to occur (well beyond our GC refresh interval.) I re-imported the user into Unity and performed several MWI tests that all worked fine this time around. I did some further checking and found Unity's default DC is different than the GC. I am making this correction this evening to have both the DC and GC be the same server.

Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies