Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AVVID Integration

Hi!!! I have a Catalyst 3524-PWR-XL Enterprise Edition, Ethernet Modular Router w/ Cisco IOS IP Software ( with Two-Slot Voice/fax Network Module,

Two-port Voice Interface Card - FXS, Two-port Voice Interface Card - FXO,

Two-port Voice Interface Card - EandM) and 7960 series IP Phones.

Co-Resident Pkg 8 Port AA and 2 Port IVR, CallManager 3.1 Software, Personal Assistant Svr 1.2 SW, Personal Productivity Suite, Personal Assistant Speech Reco key

Now m stuck on the integration part of and i want to go for a very basic setup and later on expand it......

Can anybody help me out in integrating this stuff???? and if anyone has some sort of a readymade guide available, kindly mail me to akalita@e-netvantage.com

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: AVVID Integration

You can not build a network not with just what you have but you should know what you need. I am not able to help you exactly because you have not clearly mentioned what is your network requirement and what do you want to start with.

If you know what you want to do, there are a lot of tech notes/tips available on http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/

to complete the task that you have.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content