I downloaded the AXL SQL Toolkit, and I am always getting a null result set. Below is my C#.NET code:
AXLAPIService axl = new AXLAPIService("ipaddress", "user", "password");
ExecuteSQLQueryReq request = new ExecuteSQLQueryReq();
ExecuteSQLQueryRes result = new ExecuteSQLQueryRes();
request.sql = "SELECT * FROM Device ";
result = axl.executeSQLQuery(request);
I also get a null result when calling any other AXL service, such as GetUser.
I have tried using BruteForcePolicy and Expect100Continue = false as well, but I still get a null result. I know that my user and password are authenticating okay, and I know that my request is being "understood", because I get an exception if my SQL statement is incorrect, for example.
Yes, I am using the hacked wsdl file, if by that you mean having made the various changes specified in the readme file. That's a good point about it being a linux box, but I tried the select statement above and got the same result.
I have also tried doing an XML push instead of using the proxy class, and over 99% of the time I have gotten a 401 - Unauthorized message doing that -- however, for a very brief window yesterday (perhaps 3-5 requests over just a few minutes) I actually got some results back that I could clearly see in Visual Studio. Here's the code:
Umm.. is it just me or are you only sending the AXLHeader to the callmanager?
And I'm not sure you need all those headers.. my colleague is currently adapting our connector class to ccm 6.1.1 and we did a few test runs, still using the same old code as in ccm 4.1.3 to send an AXL request. It's java, but it's easy enough to switch to C#:
(To answer your question, both the header and the request are getting sent. The AXLRequest variable gets concatenated to the AXLHeader variable.)
Thanks for the Java sample. Fyi, when I go to http://myip/axl in the browser, I get a certificate error. We then downloaded the certificate and installed it using keytool, but we are getting various errors related to the certificate that's preventing the SOAP request from going through.
Thanks--I added that line, and I got the same results as described in my second post. I was able to get results successfully at first, but after about 10 requests or so, I got a 401 - Unauthorized error repeatedly after that. Today I am strictly getting the 401. The results are extremely random.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...