cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AXL Supported Methods

bvin
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody know where I can find a list of AXL (SOAP) methods for CM 3.3(3)sr3?

I found getPhone and getLine in the SDK but have been unable to locate any other documentation.

4 Replies 4

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

You can download the "Cisco CallManager AXL-SOAP Developer Guide - v3.3(3)" from the developer website;

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/dev_support/access_level/product_support

hope this helps

Sascha

Sascha,

Thanks for the feed back.

Though the referenced page does say there are a bunch of things you can do I still can't find the syntax of the XML transactions.

Also, I couldn't find the "Cisco CallManager AXL-SOAP Developer Guide - v3.3(3)" you mentioned. I didn't see a link for it on the referenced page. Am a missing something?

After you followed Sascha's link, did you choose "AXL Soap API" from the Voice Technology/AVVID dropdown combobox? This selection brings you to the developer support page for the AXL Soap API, and from there you can download sample requests as well as the AXL Soap Developer guide.

Not everybody gets to see everything on this website, unfortunately ;) Please send an email to axl-api-sdp@cisco.com requesting the appropriate documentation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: