Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

AXL UpdateUser witch French characters

I'm using the AXL UpdateUser method and I want to update the firstname and lastname of each user. The update is working but French characters like "é" are saved wrong on the CCM. I tried to include some encoding utf8, but it doesn’t work.

Thanks for answers.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
4 REPLIES

Re: AXL UpdateUser witch French characters

It is working now. So I don't still need help for this trouble.

Thanks anyway

Bonjour,

Je suis à la recherche d'informations sur des scripts AXL afin d'allouer et de loguer des téléphones IP à des profiles via une interface WEB (en PHP).

Avez vous des exemples à me fournir ???

Merci d'avance.

Cordialement.

Aurélien.

I believe the official language in this forum is English.

For info on SOAP & PHP check this site: http://phpsoaptoolkit.sourceforge.net/phpsoap/

For the rest I believe you're talking about extension mobility, there's an example for that in the SDK that you can find here: http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/dev_support/access_level/product_support

But as every IPSS related @ Cisco examples are only available in JSP and ASP. But the sending and receiving of AXL requests is really the same in every programming language.

Hi,

I'am sorry for my language error... It was just a reflex !!!

Otherwise, thanks a lot for your advice... I think it will help me in my project...

Best regards.

Aurélien.

Views
Helpful
Replies