Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Backgrounds for IP Communicator, 7970, 7971

Hi, I have problems about backgrounds on IP Communicator and 7970, 7971. I followed the steps:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps5475/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00805f085b.html

but, I can't make it works. Any ideas??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

I think your problem is TFTP Caching - the Cisco TFTP service caches files at startup that aren't likely to change.

Restart the TFTP services on any CMs running it - this should sort you out.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is the problem? Can you see the small image to select? Did you create both image sizes? Did you create a folders on CCM? Did you place the image files there? Did you modify the List.xml file?

Chris

Hi, it's kind of weird. I made a test with two images, creating them in two different sizes, then the folders on CCM TFTPPath, and put images and List.xml files in it, and the test worked fine.

The problem appeared when I tried to change the images and modify .xml file, I can´t see these changes on the phones, you still see old images.

Hi

I think your problem is TFTP Caching - the Cisco TFTP service caches files at startup that aren't likely to change.

Restart the TFTP services on any CMs running it - this should sort you out.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Yes Sir, my problem was solved restarting TFTP Services.

Thank you aaronharrison.