Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic CCM and Unity integration

Hi,<br>I got problem of setting up a CCM and Unity integration. When I dial the Unity pilot number, it is alway the busy tone. <br><br>The version I am using is:<br>CCM: 3.0.8<br>Unity: 2.4.6.102<br>TSP: 1.0.0.28<br><br>The CCM looks working fine. IP phone can call each other.<br>When I have a look of the CCM log, there are some error messages of "Incompatible Regions or Capabilites." after each dialing. The "MaxFramesPerPacket" looks not match. (origination:40; destination 160).<br><br>Any help?<br><br>Thanks;<br><br>Wei<br><br><br>

2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Basic CCM and Unity integration

Actually the problem that you are experiencing is a codec mismatch. You are probably trying to send a G.729 call to the Unity and have not enabled that codec yet. Remember that the Unity can only do G.711 by default where the phones can do G.729 and G.711.

To fix the problem you can either enable G.729 on the Unity or change the codec you are using between or in the region on the CallManager to G.711.

For more information on G.729 with Unity, check out the G.729 troubleshooting guide:
http://avforums.isomedia.com/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=ipswitch&Number=2457&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Anonymous
N/A

Re: Basic CCM and Unity integration

Thanks Keith, I can hear the lady's lovely voice now!

Wei

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content