Replies

BAT 5.0(2) Unknow Error

jvorel
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I'm having the following issue when updating user device profiles:

Error Code:-2147219897

Error Description: Unknown or invalid exception number. Check error description for details:None

It used to work before we upgraded the server to CCM 4.0(2a)sr2c. And I'm working with BAT on the server itself.

Cheers for any hints in advance.

Jan

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

You need to log off the device profiles in order to change the device profiles.

HTH

//Jorge

View solution in original post

rafaelgarcia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Are you using the same BAT utiliy you had before upgrading your CCM? If so, you need to download the new version from the plug-in section.

Based on your CCM version you should be using BAT version 5.0(2). This is based on the CCM compatibility matrix:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/ccmcomp.htm

Let me know if it helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

You need to log off the device profiles in order to change the device profiles.

HTH

//Jorge

rafaelgarcia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Are you using the same BAT utiliy you had before upgrading your CCM? If so, you need to download the new version from the plug-in section.

Based on your CCM version you should be using BAT version 5.0(2). This is based on the CCM compatibility matrix:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/ccmcomp.htm

Let me know if it helps.

gajolly
Level 1
Level 1

Jan, there r few bugs as well related to this specific error so i think upgrade BAT will be a good option.

Hi everyone!

thank you all for your posts! I've reinstalled the BAT and restarted the server. It works now. It might be some installation issue, as I've upgraded the old BAT to the new version but did not uninstall the old one first.

Cheers,

Jan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: