Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

BAT and User Device Profiles

Using CCM 3.3(3) Sr3. Would like to change the phone template for all User Device Profiles to include the QRT option as users are reporting various call quality problems.

When UDP's were originally configured the template that was used did not contain QRT within it. Need to change about 300 or so users but unable to find the option for phone template within BAT under UDP's.

All users are within the same device pool and have none set within the Device Profile phone template setting. I updated the device pool template, but that only changed the phones in the pool, not the UPD's. How do I change the UDP's phone template without going into each UDP?

TIA

D

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: BAT and User Device Profiles

The expected behaviour is that only the phones of the device pool will reflect the changes and not the Device Profile. You need to manually change the deivce profile settings. Not sure if its possible using BAT.

For more information on configuring BAT, please refer to:

Working With User Device Profiles

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00800c2733.html

Re: BAT and User Device Profiles

Anthony

many thanks. Thought that would be the way i have to end up changing this.

D

Views
Helpful
Replies