Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

BAT - login fails when doing a query under Update Phones

We running Call MAnager 3.1 When I try to use the BAT to do a query prior to trying to do a bulk update of phones I get the following error message

"4000237000: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database requested in login 'CCM0301'. Login fails.4000237000: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database requested in login 'CCM0301'. Login fails"

The call manager server does not have database called CCM0301, it does have CCM0302 & CCM0303. The version of BAT is 3.0(3). I assume there is a configuration issue here, but I have no idea of where it might be found. I can change phone settingas via Call Manager.

Thanks for any ideas that anyone can throw at me

2 REPLIES

Re: BAT - login fails when doing a query under Update Phones

This looks like more of a SQL login problem to me rather than the BAT configuration. Check your SQL database and login.

Re: BAT - login fails when doing a query under Update Phones

Thanks, I will chase up our SQL expert and get him to check this out for me, I have cheerfully avoided anything to do with SQL quite successfully until now.

Cheers

Views
Helpful
Replies