Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Employee

Big updates to DiRT and dbWalker on AnswerMonkey.net

Several folks have been pinging me for the latest DiRT version to use... QA and myself have been kicking on the latest rev of DiRT that has some pretty major fixes in it that we've sorted through with CPR and TAC over the last several weeks.

I've just posted DiRT backup 1.0.80 and DiRT restore 1.0.198 along with dbWalker 3.0.20. I strongly reccomend the use of these versions if you plan to backup your systems with DiRT or do migrations etc... I also strongly reccomend using the updated dbWalker before you do you backup to get a clan snapshot of the system and after you do the restore to catch any issues. These versions were used at a couple of pretty big sites in the field this last week and things went through smooth as silk.

This version has also been regression tested with the upcoming 3.1(5) version of Unity.

You'll find both these tools out on the 3.x tools page on AnswerMonkey.net. Feedback, comments and suggestiosn on these and any other tools are always welcome.

enjoy.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content