Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Block number on display

Hi,

Pretty easy question I guess... But i didn't managed to succesfully complete it.

The problem I have is that i want to block the number on the phones display of the number where i'm forwarding to.

For example i use number 1111 in partition a and css A. It is forwarded to another number 2222 with a translation pattern AA the translation patern is used to only allow calls from 17.00 - 06.00. On the number 2222 there is a forward to a mobile 9999 which the user can change. (the setup of this is very strange, but after a while the number will be migrated to ipcc, and i reserved the numbers already). Everything is working fine, but when you dail 1111 you see on you phone screen number 9999. I unmarked on both numbers (1111 and 2222) all the Forwarded Call Information Display check boxes.

Anyone has an idea how i can prevent showing up the mobile number on the phones display.

Thanks

J

1 REPLY

Re: Block number on display

If you are running CCM 4.1 or later you can use call display restrictions. Take a look at the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803f3a9e.html

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content