Views
Helpful
Replies

Block number on display

jorgRamakers
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Pretty easy question I guess... But i didn't managed to succesfully complete it.

The problem I have is that i want to block the number on the phones display of the number where i'm forwarding to.

For example i use number 1111 in partition a and css A. It is forwarded to another number 2222 with a translation pattern AA the translation patern is used to only allow calls from 17.00 - 06.00. On the number 2222 there is a forward to a mobile 9999 which the user can change. (the setup of this is very strange, but after a while the number will be migrated to ipcc, and i reserved the numbers already). Everything is working fine, but when you dail 1111 you see on you phone screen number 9999. I unmarked on both numbers (1111 and 2222) all the Forwarded Call Information Display check boxes.

Anyone has an idea how i can prevent showing up the mobile number on the phones display.

Thanks

J

1 Reply 1

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you are running CCM 4.1 or later you can use call display restrictions. Take a look at the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803f3a9e.html

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon