cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Blocking 411

kgroves42
Level 3
Level 3

I am trying to block 411 from being dialed on certain phones, and I can't seem to complete this task. I can block (Area Code)555-xxxx by putting people in different partitions and route filters. And I can either block 411 totally on all phones or none at all, just not only on the ones I am trying to block. Do I need to set up a special route filter for that? If so what do I have 411 match?

Thanks

Ken

3 Replies 3

KEITH DATRIO
Level 1
Level 1

I blocked it by building a route filter for service==411 and then allowed partitions access to that filter or not.....hope this helps

Keith

I tried that but it did not seem to work, I will go back again and check my work, But I was not sure if that was what that service filter was for.

Thanks

shintani
Level 1
Level 1

You can create two (or more) Calling Search Spaces. One that contains a Route Pattern that routes the call to pattern 411 and one CSS that contains a Route Pattern that blocks 411.

Mike Shintani

Cap Gemini Ernst & Young

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: