Broadcast Audio from non-Cisco IP Phone to Cisco IP Phones
My company has its own in-house-designed proprietary IP Phone. One issue I'm working on is to find the simplest and best way to have one of our IP Phones Broadcast audio to the speaker on all Cisco IP Phones in the network.
I assume that:
(1) a CiscoIPPhoneExecute must be sent to each and every Cisco phone to set it to receive Multicast, effectively doing a Broadcast.
(2) I must know the IP address of every Cisco Phone on the Network.
My questions are:
1. Is there any other way to Broadcast audio to the speaker on Cisco IP Phones?
2. If I must know the IP address of every Cisco IP Phone, in order to send a CiscoIPPhoneExecute message to each, what is the best way to obtain these IP addresses?
3. Is there any way to obtain these Cisco IP addresses other than from CallManager?
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...