Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Broken/Choppy Voicemails and prompts with Unity 4.0.1

We have a weird problem.We have broken voicemails with missing words and this also happens with prompts and the greetings.The Unity server is at the same location as the phones are and has been setup on the same Cat3550 switch.The speed and duplex have been hardcoded at both ends with 100-full.We changed the switch port,cable,NIC card,updated NIC drivers,updated the Unity TSP,still no change.All the AVgain parameters have been checked to see if they had the recommended values and are exactly the way they should be.

Cannot find the source of the problem.The Callmanager is ver 3.2.2c-spH and has the Silence Suppression parameter set to be false.Unable to determine the source of the issue.Could not find related bugs also.Any suggestions?

Thanks

Anupama

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Broken/Choppy Voicemails and prompts with Unity 4.0.1

Re: Broken/Choppy Voicemails and prompts with Unity 4.0.1

Thanks for the information.These were some of the first few links we looked at.I do see the Cisco Messaging service running on the Callmanager,Should this be turned off as we are using a Cisco Unity Server.However I do not think it is in anyway related to the problem.Also,one thing I noticed,when we press messages to check voicemails from the phone,the Call statistics show Max Jitter in the range of 600-800 but the RxDisc and Rxlost is 0.

Thanks

Anu

Views
Helpful
Replies