Views
Helpful
Replies

Browsing the directory

domagojtos
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all.

I was wondering is there any way to display all the numbers in the corporate directory while you are typing the number on your IP phone. fore example, if i dial a colleague of mine using the number 628, next time I start typing with the number 6 the phone will suggest if i want to dial 628.

If i dial 627 at a alter time, next time i start typing with the 6 the phone will suggest 628 and 627.

What i was wondering is there any way to make the phone list all entries in the corporate directory starting with for ex. "6" when I start typing, and all that start for ex. "62" after i type 62 and so on.

I hope i explained it right :)

Thanks in advance for any help...

5 Replies 5

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Domagoj,

Part of is your request is available on CCM by default.

"if i dial a colleague of mine using the number 628, next time I start typing with the number 6 the phone will suggest if i want to dial 628."

If you dial with the Handset "on hook" and Press 6, the display will show all the numbers that you have called that begin with 6 and they can be selected and dialed accordingly :)

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

yeah thats exactly my question. I will get the list of numbers that i dialed, but i want a list of ALL numbers starting with for ex 6, regardless if i ever called them before or not! :)

Thx for helping!

Domagoj

I believe it will display only the numbers you have previously dialed, not all the numbers that start with a 6.

unfortunately as already noted that only shows dialed numbers, since it's a feature on the FW of the phone which uses the numbers that are stored on the flash memory, it really does not access CUCM info at any time for that. so you cannot have that feature, that would require rewriting the FW code to do a search on CUCM DB.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for all the help everyone, guess its down reprogamming the code...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: