Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bug - Line Text Label

I have been using the "Line Text Label" feature that is new to CM 3.2. Great feature, I'm so glad they added it especially for my admins that have other line appearances that they are monitoring. I did run into a rather nasty little bug though. The CM interface will allow you to input up to 30 characters in the field, the phone will only display about 29 before the text gets cut off - the bug though is that if add more than 27 and try to make a call from that line the phone will lock up for about 3 seconds then reboot itself. I have reproduced this on 7960 and 7940 phones using phone load P00303020100

- Jim

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Bug - Line Text Label

Did you file this bug with your Cisco rep? I couldn’t find it on software bug toolkit and I would love to keep an eye on it. Do you have the CSC bug ID#?

I did not. I just posted it here thinking that it would make it's way into the bug system, I guess that was short sighted on my part. I just opened a case and will ask the engineer to get it into the system. When I get the CSC bug ID# I'll post it here.

- Jim

CSCdw94507

Not quite the same description as I had, but it is the same problem.

- Jim

Views
Helpful
Replies