Views
Helpful
Replies

Building 2 types of directories

faizal_vi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using CUCM v7.0.2. I am already having one corporate directory with the the intercom numbers mentioned in that. I need to have one more directory which can be acessed by all people which cotains the other office numers/mobile numbers etc.

Can any please help setting up this type of directory.

Faizal

2 Replies 2

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

So you'd like one more directory being listed when you hit the directory button?

The directory button just accesses the directory url which in turn returns a CiscoIPPhoneMenu object with 1 or more entries. So what you need to is build another page in your prefered programming language which returns a CiscoIPPhoneMenu element which first lists the corporate directory, then your own directory, then replace the directory url on your cluster and make it point to your own page.

Keep in mind that when you also want the personal directory to be listed, you need to catch the parameters that the phone sends you, and create the appropriate personal directory url (iirc the link always contains the device name). It's easy to see what needs to be done.. install Cisco IP Communicator on your phone and shiff traffic and see what happens if you press the directory button.. then replicate that in your own application.

Pranjol Saikia
Level 4
Level 4

Hi chk out "Mars Advanced Directory Search" at www.parsec-tech.com.

Pranjol

pranjol.s@parsec-tech.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: