Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bulk Edit Utility

Wonderful utility! May just get me home for Christmas...<br><br>Just wondering if future versions may include a DohCache Sync button? Don't have the super secret password for DohPropTest.Exe, restarting Unity makes some ppl upset.<br><br>Thanks again for providing such a great utility!!!!<br><br>Brent<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Bulk Edit Utility

Glad it's making your life easier...

I would have liked to force a cache resync automatically (popping that dialog at the end is a tad on the cheesy side) but there's no snappy interface exposed from the DOH that I can call from within VB... VB is great for pounding out applications quickly but it does have its limits.

However, Unity 2.4.5 now ships with DOHPropTest configured such that if you don't enter a password, it comes up in "read only" mode. You can force a cache sync this way, which will make some folks happy I'm sure. Just start DPT with the "-a" option so you'll run in "attached" mode and a big button will be on the main dialog for "start cache sync".

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content