cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Subscriber Import via CSV

bcarpenter
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CSV that I created in Unity 3.1(3) using the Subscriber Information Dump tool. Is there a quick and easy way for me to re-create these users using some sort of bulk import tool?

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

yes, there is a CSV import tool in Unity under the programs group - check the help file for the tool to make sure the column heading names match up (they've changed a few times over versions and new options are available).

Jeff,

I sent the message without completing the thought. I'm importin the users into 4.0(1) and have looked at the Bulk Import Exchange tool, but the drawback is that the .csv has users spread across 5 different OU's, while the tool only allows you to specify one OU. Any suggestions?

I'd break the CSV file up into 5 files and do 5 seperate imports to each OU you want - there's no way to individually specify target OU locations on a per row basis in the file at this point...

Thanks! That's a great idea.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: