Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Update Utillty

Jeff,<br>Came across a problem (enhancement request) on the bulk edit utility when trying to recover from a customer's corrupt After Message call handler. Since this was a system that was upgraded from 2.0 to 2.5 the current defaultdatabase.dcs file does not build a new AfterMessagech that we can set the After Message Action to. In 2.5, Subscriber Template, Messages, After Message Action, Send Caller To:, is set to After Message Options. This value is not available to us with your utility. So...the request is to make value After Message Options available to the utility on the Messages tab.<br><br>Also, based on what we could determine, it looks like After Message Options is now associated with the PmC_AfterMsgActionSvr.dll file. Is this correct?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Dan <br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Bulk Update Utillty

hmmmm... yeah, that's one of your special conversations you added for Xpressions, right? There is no after message action conversation seperate for Unity so I'd have to make sure that only showed up if the product code matched Xpressions. That's what that DLL is (one of the phrase servers the Siemens development folks put together). That DLL doesn't show up in Unity-land anywhere.

I can take a look at it when I circle back around to BulkEdit but the 2.x tools are going to start to take a back seat to all the 3.x tools here pretty quick. I'll see if I can pop the code open this weekend and have a look. I think I stuck all the custom conversation options into it's own little spot so I can add it there pretty easily.

I should probably just send you guys source for the 2.x version of this tool and let you go wild...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content