Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Busy tone

Hello Guys,

We have two different sites one in Boston(MA) and the other one in Menlo Park(CA). For some reasons we are not able to dial certain extensions in Menlo Park from Boston. This is a very weird situation. We can dial 2201 but not 2204, 2208 and 2232. I looked at the Partition, CSS and Network configuration and they look all good. Could you please tell my where else I can look to resolve this problem?

Thanks,

BT

8 REPLIES

Re: Busy tone

Have you tried using the Dialed Number Analyzer to see how CCM is routing the calls differently?

Where's this Dialed number Analyzer in CCM?

wHAT VERSION call manager is this ?

DNA is not available in 3.3.3 (you will need 3.3.4 or up) to enable this.

Check in plugins page in callmanager to find DNA

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

The version 4.1. I was able to install the Analyzer and the result for the one which is working and the one which is not is exactly the same. Could you please send me an email address that I can use to send you the resualt from the Analyzer. My email address is btajkarimi@allianttech.com.

Thanks,

BT

Green

Could you please paste the detailed CCM trace.

Include calling,called number and timestamp.

Maybe this numbers have been assigned the other features such as call Park,Call Pickup & etc,,Please check..

Silver

The Best thing you can do is to have a Phone in Boston registred with the Menlo Park Site, then you can make real tests. Do you have two CCM Cluster? which version? what IP-Phones are you using...?

Karzazi

There's a centralized CCM in Boston. All Menlo Park phones are registered with CCM in Boston. This problem is only from Boston to Menlo Park. There's absolutly no problem Calling 2204 within Menlo Park from another extension. The phones are 7970 and the CCM version is 4.1. There's also no overlap issue with the extensions 22XX. I am pasting the result of Dialed Number Analyzer for your review. Please note calling from Boston to the extension 2204 results a busy ton but the same action for 2206 goes trough (WEIRED). Here's the output for both extensions:

-

-

RouteThisPattern

(GMT) Monrovia, Casablanca

NO

Disabled

NO

-

-

PT_BOS_Local_Campus

-

-