cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Accounting for IP PBX

markkarp
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if there are any Call Accounting Systems workinng with Cisco IP PBXs? Has anybody installed call accounting systems successfully?

ANy help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

rarenas
Level 1
Level 1

I use a product called Emerald XP from Veramark Tech. It includes a tool to query the CDR database and format the output. I use this product because i also have Avaya Definity PBXs in our environment. There are many other CAS products available for IP telephony, goto:

http://www.isi-info.com/products/products.htm

for more info on IP CAS products.

Hope this helps.

Rick

Tom Dillon
Level 4
Level 4

We purchased MDR Switchview. The vendor installed the product at the end of August 2001 and they are still working on resolving problems. We purchased the product based on the ability to produce web based near-time reports. Switchview removes (copies and deletes) the CDR and CMR records from the Publisher continuously. I am not sure how many installed sites they have, but it does work. I am hoping that our users will like it. We also use Cisco ART product, which is a free add-on to Callmanager. It really does a good job for a limited product. The new release of ART for Callmanager 3.1 has many new reports. I use the product all the time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: