Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

call accounting software

Hi All;

I am working with CME. there are tons of call accounting software out there. what is the best call accounting software which is compatible with CME and also can provide service to the "Account Code Entry" button on the IP phones?

very appreciate

Alex

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: call accounting software

As for 3rd party software Please check out some of the apps that Stonevoice has available including Billing. Their product is now available through the Westcon Group in the US.

www.stonevoice.com

//G

Re: call accounting software

Hi Alex,

Don’t want to show off here but I’m pretty sure we are the best Call Accounting vendor and are the largest of Europe. We offer many features and Account Code Billing is amongst those. The Account Code is collected from the CDR’s and can be reported on. You have the possibility to define several rates, just how you want it. Reports can be scheduled, alarms can be generated and if offers nice dashboards, graphs and is near real time.

For more information please check out our website www.mafinfo.com or contact me personally, I’ll be more than happy to assist you any way I can.

Best regards,

Frank Looijesteijn

MAF InfoCom

Views
Helpful
Replies