Views
Helpful
Replies

call disconnect in less than a second

waleed.samir
Level 1
Level 1

Dear group

My ccm is connected to a gateway using H.323. The gateway has a FXO port configured to plar a DN number on the ccm using the connection plar opx command when a call received on this port. during testing the call received on the FXO port ring on the DN line but once I answered the call, it stays for less than a second then disconnect (quickly).

Any idea how to correct this issue

5 Replies 5

ciscogini
Level 4
Level 4

Can you make sure if this line does not have Call Forward on it.

What do you hear when you pick up that phone?

p.s: rate the posting if it helps

I checked the call forward status and it is normal, I tried with another DN line on another phone and it is the same behavior.

When the phone rings and I pick up that phone the call stays for less than a second then disconnect.

Please note that the CCM is 3.3(4) and the gateway is 2801 with FXO interface

Any ideas

Why dont u post the gateway config? Let's have a look at it. It seems as if some timer is expiring.

Ok. When you say you checked the call forwarding, are you telling me that you check the configuration for this extension on the call manager or on the gateway related to Call Forwardng?

I am assumign this is a a regular POTS line. Is it possible or you to unplag the line from the router and directly connect to a Analog phoen and see if this problem happns when you call ?

Also make sure to call teclo and find out what is way to unforward the call forward on these lines

p.s: rate it when it helps

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Could you please post your GW config:

- debug voice ccapi inout

- debug h225 asn1

- debug h245 asn1

- ccm detailed trace.

Which signalling the FXO is configured for (LS or GS)

Which codec is supposed to talk the IP and the GW (check regions and voip dial peers codec configuration)

Gonz