Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Anonymous
N/A

Call Forwarding issue

I have CM 3.3.2(SpC) and I have one user that has a primary DN and a secondary DN.

P.DN - 7096

S.DN - 17096

The primary DN has

CFBusy set to 17096

CFNA set to 5681 (vmail)

The Secondary DN has

CFBusy set to 5681

CFNA set to 5681.

So, When I call 7096 and if the user is not on the phone, I should go to vmail. This is not working I am getting a busy signal after 3-4 rings. The user does have a mailbox in Unity and it is set up to accept messages. If the user is on 7096 the second call should ring on 17096 then go to vmail if he does not answer. The call is not going to the secondary or vmail. It is going to a busy signal. I changed the CFNA and CFB on the 7096 to another ext and it fails (goes to busy) I put something in CFAll and it still failed. I have 100's of phones setup just like this user and they all work. Any ideas? Please help. I have swapped out the set and I have the same issue. I have deleted the station completely and no fix.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Call Forwarding issue

Check the Calling Search Space setting on the CFB and CFNA lines. Those CSS should be able to reach the number you want to forward to.

Anonymous
N/A

Re: Call Forwarding issue

I don't have CSS assigned to the CFB and CFNA line setting....

Anymore ideas.

Views
Helpful
Replies